Monday, May 5, 2014

Why is it called Cath Shower Inspired?


I hate it when i'm just there, taking a shower, having the best thoughts i could ever elaborate.. I wish i could write them down as they kept going superfast, IF ONLY I HAD MY LAPTOP WITH ME.
The magic power of the shower has to be exploited!!! They should invent a waterproof laptop cover as the iphone one!!! HAHAHA  can you imagine?

Naked person standing in the "thinking shower" which has an apposite little table for the waterproof laptop, no, WAIT. wtf. 

I had this idea during my shower time, but i realized now that it is actually a super epic FAIL. You could simply use a smartphone covered in a waterproof mask. I guess i just had a weird scenario in my mind and thought i was a genius. But somehow i think that it would be easier to write with your computer if covered, rather than the flat screen of your mobile.

By the way this is the actual meaning of this blog's name. I am, one of those people who take long showers.

No i'm joking, i am quite fast, but i guess you got the meaning already! The best ideas come from the bathroom!!!!
Okay stop with the nonsense, but it should be scientifically demonstrated that when you have a shower, the most ingenious thoughts pop out. It can be anything, from the best comebacks to discussions to realizations of life and universe.

Everytime i have a shower i wish i could have a recorder in my mind, so that i could remember all my self monologues because in the right moment i get out of the shower, my attention goes immediately into something else, like the action of dressing or the chilly air outside and i just forget EVERYTHING, or at least almost everything!!

I kinda hate my memory, it records like the MOST INSIGNIFICANT things in this world. Seriously. Like, what was i wearing on newyear's eve.......8years ago. WHY SHOULD I KNOW IT?!?!? I can't think of other examples right now but really, it happens quite often that my friends ask me HOW and WHY i remember this and that, little useless particulars that no one cares about. If only my brain could store some more useful information instead of keeping those nonsense memories, maybe i could be a supergenius able to elaborate the answer to the most mystical and frequently asked question in this world: 
To be, or not to be?


All this just to say that i brainstormed while showering, tried to remember all i could and wrote it down!! I also have a little notebook for my genius realizations, but it eventually became my daily journal...that i don't use so daily at all.


Oh right, I'd also like to specify that the font used for my blog titles and pages is Calligraffity. Since i've found out recently from my sister's computer, which has Windows running, that the font used shows up as Comic Sans. I don't know why, but, i mean.. COMIC SANS... is like... the most hated font of this entire decade. I imagine people entering my blog, seeing comics sans and just conclude as "she uses the prohibited font, i should close this window and delete it from my browser history". 

Okay a bit exaggerated but there are people that narrow out there right?? I don't actually understand why people hate it so much, i remember there was a period like in 2007 where it was such a trend!! All my friends on msn were using it LOL, me as well! Some say that it is supposed to be for comics and think it is misplaced out of that context, but as we are now, we all choose the fonts based on their look and not on its initial use anymore, so what's the point?? I wanted to be clear since i don't like the fact that you see my blog styled differently from how i styled it, because it should reflect my tastes!! My great tastebuds.

With that said, i salute you.


2 comments:

  1. We love bloggers that showcasw their individual style and taste, we we applaud you for staying true to yourself. keep it up!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete