Monday, April 7, 2014

March Shopping Haul

Read me, okay?!




Finally here it is!!

My first Shopping Haul ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤⃛

I know it's already April, but better late than never right?? yesyes





I am a shopaholic.

I LOVE shopping.
Only thing, i don't like spending too much, exactly because i always need more and more........just can't get enough!!



I get tired of clothing items so easily, plus fashion trends change so fast, that i only shop at cheap brands ✩⃛˞(๑ꆨ৺ꉺ๑)

That's how i bought all this stuff!

Actually when i got home i realized i didn't buy so many things at all, but their variety deceived me haha


clothes, accessories, makeup, books, nail polish

Shopping Haul






Prices rounded off:

  • Dress: H&M 15
  • Top: H&M €10
  • Cardigan: H&M 15 
  • Scarf (the floral background): Bershka 13
  • Highwaisted Jeans: Bershka €20
  • Necklace: Accessorize €7,90 €6,32 (discounted)
  • Nail Polish: Essence gel nails at home kit €13
  • Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind €10
  • Book: The Secret €16 got it at the supermarket (€18 in library)

How much did i spend to buy all these??
Under 150!

I am super satisfied with what i've got, kind of basic stuff that i just really needed (◡‿◡✿)


The only thing that i hardly ever use is the scarf, i think i look weird with this kind of foulard/scarves, maybe my head is too big and my neck too short hahah


I love the necklace and i think it is a good "statement" piece, i can wear it with anything and it makes any outfit cute and girlish!



'u mad bro'


Girly girl


may the universe be in your favour



Feel free to leave a comment and if you like this post check the "I:LIKEIT!" button below!




No comments:

Post a Comment